Celestron 114LCM Computerised Telescope Review
The Celestron 114LCM Computerised Telescope is a 114mm or 4.5 inch telescope with a focal length of 1m or 100cm. It is a Newtonian reflector type telescope.
The Celestron 114LCM telescope automatically locates the wonders of the universe with its motorized system & on board computer! The Celestron 114 has fully coated glass optics which reveal the depths of our solar system and the wonders of the Universe.
Adjust the angle of the telescope with the fully adjustable tripod and convenient accessory tray. It’s easy to use computerized hand control allows user to locate objects at the touch of a button.
The High quality 114mm Newtonian reflector gives you a clear view and with the built on StarPointer finderscope to help with alignment and accurately locating objects so you won’t miss a thing.
This is a great telescope for the beginner but with advanced features such as computerised alignment and go-to functionality. The telescope once aligned on a few stars can show you thousands of objects once you select them via the handset.
The Celestron 114LCM telescope will show you a lot of the major items in the sky, including excellent moon and planet views as well as deep sky objects, star clusters, galaxies and a lot more.
114LCM Product Features:
- High quality 114 mm (4.5″) reflector
- Quick-release computerized base, optical tube and accessory tray for quick no tool set up
- Database allows telescope to locate over 4,000 celestial objects
- Lightweight Computerized Mount
- Includes CD-ROM “The Sky” Astronomy Software which provides education about the sky and printable sky maps
- SkyAlign allows you to align on any three bright celestial objects, making for a fast and easy alignment process
- Flash upgradeable hand control software and motor control units for downloading product updates over the Internet
- Internal battery compartment to prevent cord wrap during use
- Compatible with optional NexRemote telescope control software, for advanced control of your telescope via computer